Friday, April 3, 2009

Relay for Life


Relay for life was amazing. There are simply no other words to describe not only the awesome amounts of fun I had, but also the truly doing-my-part feeling I got while I was there. And I think I finally got some of the closure I needed during the beautiful luminary section of the night. RIP Jimmy. I love you very much, but you're still with me always.

Maybe I'll upload pictures later of Luke in drag reppin' the Lady Spirithunters! (What a brave boy.) Relay really was a ton of fun. Great food, great attitudes, great cause, new friends... very good life experience. Definitely plan on doing this again next year.

Help raise money to support the endless human search for a cure to cancer... Check!

Here's to anyone who has felt the effects of cancer in their lives, and especially to anyone who isn't afraid to help us all fight back against this terrible disease.

3 comments:

  1. praise worthy.
    I dont have any other words to describe the feelings.
    a salute to all who did anything for a noble cause and a salute to those, too, who intend to do something.

    PS hindi:- vaise kya baat hai bahut irregualr ho gayi ho.

    English version:- You have become irregular, what happened?

    Prashant

    ReplyDelete
  2. laziness :)
    I'll try to work on that

    ReplyDelete