Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Giraffes Are So Cute... Too Bad They Stink In Real Life

I'm pretty sure I'm dying a little.

I just don't understand it. I was sick like two weeks ago!! This is so annoying. I blame Tallahassee's atmosphere. Regardless, something is seriously up.

Micro test tomorrow! Woo! And, of course, I'm so sick that all I want to do is blog and facebook and other nonessential components of my life.

Hmm... I need to search my closet for some plaid. Or just ask the roomie for some new plaid I'm not sick of already. Why do girls get sick of clothes so quickly? Purely annoying.

Well, I have to go finish reading my second Micro chapter now so I don't bomb and fail tomorrow. Good news, though. I rocked a test I thought I failed, so that's a huge plus.

Here's to economics and a nastily sore throat looming in my very near future...

xoxo AshleyMarie

1 comment:

  1. hahaha

    seriously what happened?
    you know i think being sick in a little while might actually be a good thing.
    you see all the care you get!

    anyways don't be sick for too long... and best of luck for the test(i think u need it all)

    ReplyDelete