Thursday, February 19, 2009

Snip, Snip, Snip


So, thus far, today consisted of absolutely nothing but random accomplishments that make me smile (and was completely devoid of any real accomplishments, like my piles of homework waiting for me to start in approximately five minutes--sad).

I got my hair trimmed! Which is cool, since it needed it pretty badly. I also got all the pieces necessary for my Lady Spirithunter getup--well, I could use some khaki pants still, but we can't win 'em all. And I got my new birthday tv from Best Buy!!! It's like... gigantic. I feel so spoiled. Thanks Daddy! =)

I really should be more thankful for all the beautiful love that surrounds me every day. New daily goal:  consciously be more grateful for my totally stellar existence.

I would love to write more (seriously, procrastination is like my #1 hobby), but I literally have about five assignments to complete before bed, so... here's to going to sleep around never!

xoxo AshleyMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment