Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Live In A Cave!


So, tonight is my roommate's 21st birthday party and rather than get ready, I am of course choosing to blog.

I'm really excited because we decked out the house walls in a bunch of scrunched up brown paper so that it looks like a real cave! The theme is clearly prehistoric, so there are bound to be many cavemen and dinosaurs alike (and yes, I realize these two never did technically exist on Earth at the same time... it's a party, suspend your disbelief :D).

Well, now that I've blabbed about my excitement, I suppose I should head on over to the shower area so I'm not late to my own shindig!

Lots of love, fellas/ladies! Keep me posted on all the cool/weird things you're all up to these days. :)

Here's to transforming myself into a leopard!!!!!

xoxo AshleyMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment